Belgrade Boat Rentals
Request Boat Rental Reservation
- 20% deposit check is due within 7 days of rental confirmation prior to the beginning of the rental season. This will be deposited and your rental is confirmed. Credit Cards are not accepted for the deposit.
- Cancellations: 31 days prior to your reservation, 90% returned to you. 30 days or less is non-refundable
- Minimum age to rent and operate a boat is 25 years old. You need to have a valid state drivers license along with a Credit Card in your name that matches your license. The person signing the contract is the sole operator of the boat. If they want to add a second boat operator they need to be at least 25 years old with a valid driver’s license.
- Security Deposit: $600.00 Security deposit (cash or check) and a Credit Card in the renter’s name will be held on file for all Pontoon and Power Boats. The security deposit will be returned to you at the end of your rental less gas fill and any cleaning fees or damages to the boat which include the Prop and Skeg.
- All Rental Boats need to be returned the way they were delivered to you. Free of trash, debris, dog hair.. If not, a $100.00 cleaning fee will be incurred and taken out of the security deposit.
- Delivery and Pickup: $75.00 each way local lakes only. Outside the local area $3.00/loaded mile + travel tolls and state boat launch fees.
- The rental boat operator needs to review the info at www.rentalboatsafety.com along with reviewing the Maine Boaters Handbook attach link to this page: https://maineboatrent.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/me_handbook_entire.pdf
By requesting a rental, this does not guarantee a rental. We will contact you by phone with availabilty and details.